Camp staff are some of the bravest, strongest, most loving and crazy people around. They make sure that the 'gears' of camp life run smoothly. They are well trained, energetic, fun loving and disciplined. If this sounds like something you would like to do please consider volunteering or even spending a summer working with us. We guarantee your life will be radically changed!
We look forward to meeting you in the new year!
– ability to work independently to ensure the smooth running of all camping programs
– excellent attention to detail
– flexibility and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing and varying needs of staff and parents
– professional customer service qualities
– a love for organization and solving “puzzles”
This individual will be trained and under the supervision of our Director of Operations.
– helping prepare quality food service to kids ages 7 and up
– the ability to learn to work with gluten free and nut free allergies in meal plans
– ability to work independently and towards a deadline
– have a kind and generous attitude
– recommended they posses a Food Safe Certificate
In 2018 we hope to employ a full-time photographer and/or videographer with the intention of having an exceptional sum of camp memories.